Powder coating places near Westminster

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Call my buddy mark at colorado powder coating in comerce city he will hook you up. He is a little busy though

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;323450 said:
Call my buddy mark at colorado powder coating in comerce city he will hook you up. He is a little busy though
Thanks Craig can you text me his number? I got my phone working again. Sounds like he might be too busy though, I am looking to move quickly like this week or next. These are the parts for my light rack and hoist.

Highway66;323451 said:
I do powder coating in Frederick, Applied Coatings Tech
How quickly might you be available? I have 6-8 fairly small pieces 4 of which are about 2' long. They will need to be sand blasted first however to get all the welding gunk off them.

jahmic;323454 said:
Ooooh...stand getting close to having a running tank on it??
Yep stand is in its final resting place The light rack and rigging is temporarily in place to check fit for the final dimensions for the cabinets I just need to pull them down for powder coat then as soon as they are installed I'm looking to moving the tank in a week or two after MACNA. The sooner the better!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
These guys do top notch work, right off I-25:

Shane Connors

Premium Powder Coating, Inc.

8413 Rowe Place

Frederick, CO 80504

303-776-7560 p

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Munch;323457 said:
These guys do top notch work, right off I-25:

Shane Connors

Premium Powder Coating, Inc.

8413 Rowe Place

Frederick, CO 80504

303-776-7560 p
This is who I was going to reccomend. Ive sent many customers / clients to these guys for various projects and applications and have heard nothing but great things.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are you gonna have this tank running before we move to Mexico?? No way! It's a slo-mo race between you and Martin!

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;323477 said:
Are you gonna have this tank running before we move to Mexico?? No way! It's a slo-mo race between you and Martin!
Up and running might be a stretch. In the house yes lol. I gotta give Martin a run for his money in this turtle race.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well, Of all the places people posted (which I very much appreciated) none of them would either call me back or just gave me the run around so despite having had bad experiences with them before I went back to RoadRunner. Once again they have lost my parts and have no idea who I am or what Im talking about.

Some lady I spoke to on the phone asks me what my parts look like so I explain them to her and she appears to have no idea what I am even explaining but she takes my number and says she will call me back. Several hours go by and I have not heard from her then i remember i have some pictures so I call her back and ask if I some pictures would help to which she replies "NO! bugging me wont help!" I was like WTF! I said I'm not trying to bug you it just makes sense that if you guys dont remeber me or what parts you lost that a few pictures might jog the memory or at least help identify them when you do see them. I am so angry right now I can see straight. It was all I could do to not rip into that lady and tear her apart but I kept calm knowing that wasnt probabaly going to make her find them any faster.

Ughhhhh. Why is it so hard to find stand up companies anymore??

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
deboy69;327029 said:
That sucks hope you got an invoice of what parts you dropped off
Well thats one of the problems there. They dont give you one and no doubt is why they lose so much. They found me in their system and had my stuff listed as door parts. The owner at least called me back and said he didnt know exactly where they are in the shop but they also have no way to track them in a facility that big (probably because they dont tag or label anything) but assures me that they should be done within the week. I dont have a warm and fuzzy.