Putting Names and Faces Together

flyfish

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello everyone,My real name is Marc,I picked the name flyfish because its my favorite outdoor activity.I have a 55 gal system and just bought a 72 from another member.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AllieFish

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello everyone. I just found out about this forum by FinsUp! We bought some fish from them!

1. My user name is my nick name and the word fish.
2. Real name is Allison Garcia

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
AllieFish;306707 said:
Hello everyone. I just found out about this forum by FinsUp! We bought some fish from them! 1. My user name is my nick name and the word fish. 2. Real name is Allison Garcia
:welcome:

It was great meeting you guys! This club is filled with great folks, and a couple of questionable sorts. You know who you are...

AllieFish

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;306708 said:

It was great meeting you guys! This club is filled with great folks, and a couple of questionable sorts. You know who you are...

Thanks! It was great meeting you too! I tried to post a pic of us but for some reason I can't from my iPad I will try from our computer later

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;306708 said:

Questionable, right here!

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok ill play my name is tony i love my family as much as I love my fish tank lol ,and yes I'm Hispanic Lol an[attachment=66741:name]

Screen name is my last name and fish, took me days to come up with such a clever name, I go by Nate or Nathan and sometimes Nathanius Frostillicus. New to the saltwater aquarium hobby, had my first tank up for about 9 months. I'll be the one asking an endless amount of questions....

ThatsDeep!

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Who we are

We have a friend who is always discussing things philosophical and spritual and he is always saying "That's Deep." Just 1st thing that popped into my head when I was creating account + being a psychotherapist it made sense. As a couple Kip is not thrilled with the name and we may change it is we have a flash of what would fit us both.

Natives of Denver. Pic, if it works is us with Tesla aka Tess our GSP. Kip likes to hunt waterfowl and I like to run her and she is well trained. Kip is part of the original fantasy league and so he loves NFL. I enjoy it to a point, and prefer learning about new players each season and watching the combine and have favorite players rather than favorite team. Barry Sanders is still my fave from back in the day.

Have daughter in Gunnison so we spend time there a few times a year.

We are both so jazzed about having a tank again that it is pretty much an obsession.

Look forward to seeing others put face on here so we can meet you more easily at meetings. :)

DSC00577.JPG (869.3 KB)

ThatsDeep!

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kip and Jody aka That

We have a friend who is always discussing things philosophical and spritual and he is always saying "That's Deep." Just 1st thing that popped into my head when I was creating account + being a psychotherapist it made sense. As a couple Kip is not thrilled with the name and we may change it is we have a flash of what would fit us both.

Natives of Denver. Pic, if it works is us with Tesla aka Tess our GSP. Kip likes to hunt waterfowl and I like to run her and she is well trained. Kip is part of the original fantasy league and so he loves NFL. I enjoy it to a point, and prefer learning about new players each season and watching the combine and have favorite players rather than favorite team. Barry Sanders is still my fave from back in the day.

Have daughter in Gunnison so we spend time there a few times a year.

We are both so jazzed about having a tank again that it is pretty much an obsession.

Look forward to seeing others put face on here so we can meet you more easily at meetings. :)

ThatsDeep!

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's Deep aka Kip and Jody

Got our name as a knee jerk reaction to being in a hurry. We have a friend who is always saying "That's deep" in conversation and it came to mind. Might want to change it later...

Kip is a real estate broker I am a psychotherapist. We have a German Shorthair and Kip likes to hunt waterfowl; I enjoy working with her and having a great dog to walk and run. Kip loves football and I enjoy studying the new players, combine etc. Never boring. We used to golf a lot but is pricey, but want to get back to that sport. Natives of Denver.

Have a daughter in Gunnison so go to the western slope a few times a year.

We love to laugh as much as humanly possible, so I added Kip's pic with our famous/infamous nephew where he sits down to compare biceps - ha!

This is freaky to put pics out, so now you all should take the plunge too!

IMG_0561.JPG (716.0 KB)
Photo on 3-6-13 at 4.04 PM #2.jpg (60.6 KB)

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haulin Oates;147251 said:
I'll play too! My real name is Jack and my first offload vehicle was a Blazer, when I was 18 I made an email blazinjack. It's stuck with me since then... (no, it has nothing to do with any habitual substances;-)
Anyways, been running saltwater since my cousin gave me his 55gal in sept 2010. Never was really into aquariums before that, so I'm pretty new!! Here's my face with my 2 kiddos:

And here is my tank today, a 120 full reef:

Cheers!
Well this probably doesnt make a lot of sense anymore...

ThatsDeep!

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haulin Oates;315868 said:
Well this probably doesnt make a lot of sense anymore...
Thanks Jack. I know it is an old thread but I got to believe there are some new people around since then....bet your kids look a lot different in 3 years! Nice!

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

That they do! I also no longer use blazinjack, but I guess haulin oates needs no explanation! My tank is now around 400 gallons strong, and encompasses 2 floors of my home!