Putting Names and Faces Together

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
LittleCrabby101;224400 said:
You are busted Cindy!!! nice to meet you though. How long have you kept saltwater for?
Nice to meet you, too! I think I'm coming up on 2 years now... something close to that, anyhow. How about you?

LittleCrabby101

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;224404 said:
Nice to meet you, too! I think I'm coming up on 2 years now... something close to that, anyhow. How about you?
I've done saltwater for almost 6 years, but this is my first attempt at keeping a reef set up and a tank that's bigger then 20 gallons. ;)

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
LittleCrabby101;224411 said:
I've done saltwater for almost 6 years, but this is my first attempt at keeping a reef set up and a tank that's bigger then 20 gallons. ;)
Really! The little systems scare me- so sensitive. I went from the original 35 gallon to my 125 in less than a year. Probably closer to 6 months. And the 35 gallon set up I bought was a mixed reef to start with. I was such a newbie that I didn't know that mixed reefs were harder. So I just dove right in and haven't looked back since. LOL.

LittleCrabby101

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;224413 said:
Really! The little systems scare me- so sensitive. I went from the original 35 gallon to my 125 in less than a year. Probably closer to 6 months. And the 35 gallon set up I bought was a mixed reef to start with. I was such a newbie that I didn't know that mixed reefs were harder. So I just dove right in and haven't looked back since. LOL.
I had the smaller systems because it was easier to take care of in an apartment. I actually didn't have trouble with any of them and water changes were also simple. I'm pretty content right now with the 40 gallon. It isn't even fully stocked. I only have three fish in there currently!

How I got my screen name: My mother's name was Carolyn, and my aunt's (my father's sister) is Carrie Joyce. My aunt Joyce's birthday is one day before mine. I think Karen is a sort of phonetic compromise between Carrie and Carolyn - my name is Karen Joyce.

The avatar photo is somewhat dated, but apparently it works, as some members recognized me at the picnic. :smile-new:

It's been several years since I created a screen name. I suppose I do use "GirlGeek" on Ravelry, but it seems a bit silly now.

Andrew_bram;261109 said:
Now that was indepth
Software tester, ergo detail oriented. :)

Well, you asked!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

rplank

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am Mr. Creative. My name is Randy Plank, thus......Rplank! I can also be found on other forums as......randyplank! I have passwords and usernames for work that I constantly struggle with remembering, so when given a chance, I make it easy on myself!
I am back into reefing after a 10 year hiatus.
Here is a pretty recent pic of me showing some love to some ocean life in Cancun!

[attachment=64934:name]

Well let's see, my screen name comes from HHH from WWE, the "King of Kings" lol, I'm a big wrestling fan :)

My real name is Mike

[attachment=65519:name]

Matt_Arian

For Stuffing!
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well this makes it easy. The name is (go figure) Matt Arian. I have a slight transient status due to work, so I have a place in Highlands Ranch (only go back once a month to pay rent), but pretty much live in Bailey and work in Jefferson/Fairplay.

The picture is of me and my godson when I drove out to Los Angeles for my nephew's baptism in May of '13.

[attachment=65912:name]

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Matt_Arian;289421 said:
Well this makes it easy. The name is (go figure) Matt Arian. I have a slight transient status due to work, so I have a place in Highlands Ranch (only go back once a month to pay rent), but pretty much live in Bailey and work in Jefferson/Fairplay.

The picture is of me and my godson when I drove out to Los Angeles for my nephew's baptism in May of '13.

View attachment 17344
Liking the Yama shirt. Do you ride, and what?

Matt_Arian

For Stuffing!
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blindrage;289657 said:
Liking the Yama shirt. Do you ride, and what?
Just sleds, two wheels scare the bejeezes out of me; get my kicks at the race/kart tracks. My good friend and old roommate used to work at Vickery, so I naturally ended up with one.