So Here is my new Build

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I made a deal for Karo's 200 deep dimension tank. I am going to besetting it up in our new house this Friday and hopefully moving everything from my existing tank over to it the same day. Here is my list of equipment:

Jebao DC 12000 return pump
3 Jebao wp 40's 2 will be on a JB wave Duel Jebao wave maker controller. Here is a link to the controller http://www.joejaworski.com/jebao/index.html
1 Ecotech MP 40
Bubble Magus Curve 7, with head cleaner to make it more efficient. I know, the skimmer is cutting it close, but going to try it for a bit and see
1 48" Reefbreeders led light
2 16" Reefbreeders led lights
36x16x16 custom sump/refugium
2 NextReef Reactors, 1 for Bio pellets, and the other for GFO

I will probably have right around 15-175 lb of Live rock when it all combined, got some at Aquatic Art waiting to be pick up, and existing from my tank. Probably a 1-1.5" sand bed. I don't plan on running a ton of flow through my sump, I like it to have a longer dwell time in the skimmer and refugium areas. I am thinking about 2 distinct island type areas, my wife likes the Zoa's and Ricordia's. So she will have her area and I can have my pretty sticks on the other larger island. I haven't decided on if I am going to run one of the returns through a sea swirl or not.

Anyone have any thoughts? What am I missing? Thanks

Micheal

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
The closer it get the more it scares the crap out of me. The 90 cube is looking amazing right now, sps and zoa's are growing very good. Now I want to go and change things:doh: