Stuff for sale

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
tlsrcs;171085 said:
Does anyone want to buy all the livestock and split it with me?,in half or thirds??
I wish I had room for half or thirds but I would be down with some if you let me in.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Location is Aurora. Not sure on what is left.....

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
amonchak said:
Location is Aurora. Not sure on what is left.....
I'm going tomorrow around I'll let you guys know.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I might also be in for some. Would love that scoly.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just got off the phone w Jennifer, she is tryen to get some last pics of the set up before breaking it down! Please be patient as I'm sure she will get back to everyone! I know she said she's not available on fri or sat! Hope this helps

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
I want to apologize for the slow response to everybody's request. This has been much more challenging than I expected, as there have been many requests. Honestly I'm trying to get back to everybody and will probably not get back many of you until Sunday when I am next available. Is there anybody that has mastered the picture taking skills of the fish tank I really want a good picture of the tank for sentimental reasons and I am finding it quite challenging.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub;171308 said:
is anyone getting replies on this post? I've PM'd and know of others who have not gotten replied to.
C'mon Gabe....a little slack considering the situation might be in order. ;) I'm not sure Jennifer is as experienced as we are at using this forum and the notifications as well.

SteveT

Butterfly Fish
Is there is anyone who can get into immediate contact with Jennifer? I am driving down that way to pick up a MP40 from ShelbyJK500 and could drive the little bit further to Aurora to take those pictures for her if she is available around the next 2 hours or so. Otherwise I don't really mind making another trip out, just figured I could do the 2 birds 1 stone today.

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Hey Steve, I sent her an email, I misplaced her number. PM me your number and I will pass it onto her asap. Thanks for helping.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was there today not many frags left. Someone is interested in the whole setup, equipment wise. So she isn't going to sell stuff off until she knows if that person is going to buy it. After she gets the pictures she wants she will sell the livestock. She will be available on Sunday.