The Chaeto Thread

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know there are a lot of people who regularly trim back their chaeto and there are a lot of people who are looking for chaeto.

If you have chaeto to give away or are looking for chaeto please post it here. Maybe the mods can sticky this?

btw I need to trim back my chaeto so if anyone needs any and can pick up please send me a PM. Thanks!

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have both Cheato and culupera...or however its spelled always on hand if anyone needs some. Tangs love to eat the pods off the culupera.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
anyone going to be around tomorrow i could use some my massive mat of it was killed off when i started using a GFO reactor when i had a hair algae issue.

Ummfish

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dang. Sorry. I just got rid of at least a basketball-sized chunk. I should have more in a couple weeks, though.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone thinning out there cheato?

I could use a handfull or more. Thanks

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
DANG!! One day earlier and someone could have brought you a bag from the meeting lol!! Someone brought two HUGE bags worth of it. Also, I moved this to the official Cheato thread.

I have a 30g refugium full of chaeto, so I can always spare a handful and can usually give plenty more if you want it. Just consider this a standing offer unless otherwise noted. Just PM me to arrange a pickup time (South Denver, near hampden / yosemite).

mgilger

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
M.A.S.C Club Member
wanted cheato

Wondering if someone around Lakewood could give me a piece of cheato to start of my refugium? thanks, Matt.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just want to thank wirick181 for the cheato, when it grows out i can help you all out!