WaterBox 220.6 The 2023 Rebuild

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Whatchu do with that mantis? Have a fun little mantis tank?
Not yet it’s in the plan. You know if we got it rolling we would have posted pics! Looking at possibly a little 7-10 gallon cube that would be tied into the system. Lifeguard make a nice 7 gallon that has an angled front but I don’t know it the back is able to be drilled and there were numerous reviews that said they were poorly assembled and the backs didn’t match up and leaked.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Weird thing happened. Our leopard wrasse suddenly vanished 2-3 weeks ago. It was acting kinda weird so it wasn’t a huge surprise. Well showed up fine yesterday and eating frozen like it was never gone.

Weird thing happened. Our leopard wrasse suddenly vanished 2-3 weeks ago. It was acting kinda weird so it wasn’t a huge surprise. Well showed up fine yesterday and eating frozen like it was never gone.
Atleast it is not gone gone....glad it made it through the last few weeks. I get nervous with mine sometimes but so far so good. Where is that totm shot lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Atleast it is not gone gone....glad it made it through the last few weeks. I get nervous with mine sometimes but so far so good. Where is that totm shot lol

What sucks is that I even took one - and then decided I should wait for the lights to come all the way up and take another. Then just spaced it all month!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What sucks is that I even took one - and then decided I should wait for the lights to come all the way up and take another. Then just spaced it all month!

Does that mean this month is the month lol. All I have to say is aquatic arts gift card lmao.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Cleaned and did some repairs to our skimmer today. Realized it hasn’t been properly assembled since I cleaned and installed it when we set the tank up. Now it’s purring quiet and doesn’t require a weight on top to keep the cone attached to the base!

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Jodi and I knocked out some real work on the tank today. We found the clog in the DOS feed line and auto water changes are back online. I spent quite a bit of time rebuilding the Trident so that’s in the process of being calibrated. We glued some corals in place. Split the pods and phyto and surprisingly still had pods.

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Go team!

Still on the agenda for after our spring break is to finish gluing lots of corals, get the kalk stirrer online, and get some aptasia management in the remote fuge.

Mike also changed the DI resins, which were long overdue. Yay tank chores!