WP 40 Group Buy

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm still good for 2, and the wait. I noticed I'm not on your list from the previous page. Please let me know, and thanks for coordinating.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am good too.

On a side note, do we need to worry about lead, or something else being in these? It seems like a lot of things built in China had lead in them a few years back.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
asneiman;236847 said:
I am good too.

On a side note, do we need to worry about lead, or something else being in these? It seems like a lot of things built in China had lead in them a few years back.
I don't think so. They have been used in the UK for a while now. And I think about 2 months now in the US. No one has reported any issues whatsoever.

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
New alt list:
[TABLE="width: 131"]
[TR]
[TD]DyM[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]CRW Reef[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]romebaby[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]TurboFish[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

DyM, the group buy is closed, I asked for a soft commitment, then a firm commitment - I created the list based on firm commitments. Changing numbers and getting a new invoice would also change total amounts and cause a big mess. I did add you to the top of the list so if anyone flakes you're up.

Okay folks, there has been some question about the wire transfer fee, its $45, that I have to pay Chase bank to wire the money to China. Rather than do 2 payments, we are going to send them one. Trust me, we are not the only group doing a GB for these.
The sooner everyone pays the sooner I can wire China the money, and the sooner our stuff will ship. However, I am setting a hard deadline of 8pm Thursday to pay. If your not paid by then your pumps go to the alt list. But please, if we all get paid before then we can hopefully get our order ahead of the Atlanta group! Pay fast would be my advice - you'll get you pumps sooner.

After careful consideration, we are going to wire them the money all at one go.

Again:
Pump price is $57.04 each, shipped. Please multiple this by the number of pumps you ordered.

Then add $2.04. This covers the wire transfer fee per person.

Paypal this amount at andyrm66@hotmail.com include you MASC username in the paypal transfer so I can mark you as paid.

Please send as a gift. If you don’t send as a gift, please add 3% to the total amount to cover fees PayPal charges me. If you don't understand gift vs payment, please ask.

If we have another arrangement, please PM me.

So for instance, if you order 2 pumps - $57.04 X 2pumps=$114.08 + the wire fee of $2.04 = $116.12. This is the amount you would paypal me as a gift. If you don't choose to do it as a gift, add 3%. So $116.12 +3% = $119.60

Again, if you send as a gift, don't add 3%, If you send as a gift it makes everyones life easier. Paypal charges the receiver a fee, since I am not making money off this, I will not pay the fee.
The wire transfer fee has nothing to do with sending me the money, its what my bank charges me to send the money to China. Everyone has to pay the wiretransfer fee.

Please, go back and re-read this post.

Next, get me the money! Once I collect it all we will be able to place our order, I am setting a hard deadline of Thursday 8pm for the money. But It would really speed things up if we all get paid before then.

Thanks!

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
that0neguy1126;236941 said:
Payment sent!
Awesome, thank you and its been recorded.

One other thing I just thought of, I have to transfer the money from paypal to my bank. That will add time. The sooner we all get paid up, the sooner we will get the pumps! :)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: WP 40 Group Buy

andyrm66;236943 said:
Awesome, thank you and its been recorded.

One other thing I just thought of, I have to transfer the money from paypal to my bank. That will add time. The sooner we all get paid up, the sooner we will get the pumps! :)
Just another thought to maybe help out....as far as I know a stock PayPal account will only let you transfer/withdrawal $500 a month to a checking account. Again I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's the case.