WP 40 Group Buy

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
it only two more pumps. we had the same issue with our led order. I say change it this once and cut it off with no other add ons.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: WP 40 Group Buy

I'm all good no worries thanks for putting it together. Lmk when you have someone back out on payment ill be your huckleberry with the cash :D

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
Hey Guys just got an email and Proforma from them:

Hello Andrew,

Sorry for late reply;
Please see the attached proforma invoice with the cost and bank details
,please confrim;
Also as we have no stock pump at the moment,
it need about 25days to ship,thanks!

Sincerely
Wystan
Jiebao Co. Ltd.
Tongmao Industrial Park Dongsheng Town, Zhongshan City,Guangdong Pro,China
tel:+86-760-22212304

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
Pump price is $40 each, shipping is $750 for 44 pumps. So $57 per pump shipped, plus wires transfer fees ($45 divided by total number of people, should be around $2 a person)

We, as a group need to decide if we want to wait 25 days. Its all or nothing, if not everyone agrees the deal is off. Does anyone want to help me PM the list of people? If we decide to move forward, they 30% down, 70% before shipping.

I have all the info we need to do the transfer, we just need to decide to move forward.

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
Another email:

Hello Andrew,

We are producing it at the moment ,if you confrim the order ,
we will rush and send to you asap as you only 44pcs ,
and you will received it about 3 days after we sent it out by express,thanks!

Sincerely
Wystan
Jiebao Co. Ltd.
Tongmao Industrial Park Dongsheng Town, Zhongshan City,Guangdong Pro,China
tel:+86-760-22212304
----- Original Message -----
To: sales10@jebao.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 2:00 PM
Subject: RE: WP40

So they won’t ship for 25 days? Or will I have them in 25 days?

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
Started an alternate list:
[TABLE="width: 131"]
[TR]
[TD]CRW Reef - 1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]JNG - 1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]romebaby - 2[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

WP 40 Group Buy

I'm fine with the wait, anyone getting in on a group buy from china should be fine with a wait, this isn't amazon !! I will pm some ppl asking them to check this thread to try to help you out, ill start at the bottom of the list assuming you started at the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
freedominco;236784 said:
I'm fine with the wait, anyone getting in on a group buy from china should be fine with a wait, this isn't amazon !! I will pm some ppl asking them to check this thread to try to help you out, ill start at the bottom of the list assuming you started at the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree and thank you!

If the wait is fine, please say so, if you don't want to wait, please say so. Thanks all.

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
Pump price is $57.04 each, shipped. Please multiple this by the number of pumps you ordered.

Then add $4.09. This covers the wire transfer fee per person. We are doing two wire transfers, one (30%) to get the order going, then a second (70%) right before shipment. This will limit risk, to a small extent. The fee we will pay as a group is $45 per transfer ($90 total).

Paypal this amount at andyrm66@hotmail.com include you MASC username in the paypal transfer so I can mark you as paid.

Please send as a gift. If you don’t send as a gift, please add 3% to the total amount to cover fees.

If we have another arrangement, please PM me.

Thanks!

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
Also, please do not deviate from the number on the list below. We are not changing the order number. If you want to give another member one of your pumps, please do so outside this GroupBuy. I am doing this to try and keep things sane and simply.
Thanks for your help.

Here is the list.
Blazinjack – 1
Andrew_bram – 2
Aztecdreams – 2
MartinsReef – 2
Cherub – 1
Justin144 – 2
JoeMASC – 3
Coach – 1
That0neguy1126 – 2
Freedominco – 4
Craigar – 2
Jon B. – 2
Andyrm66 – 4
Asneiman – 1
Fitz19d – 1
Djmm1177 – 2
H20_Intolerant – 2
Kmellon – 2
Dr.HarlemTutu – 2
Jmmj13902 – 2
Andyco – 3
Vance – 1

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Jaime, but Ric has already told me I can purchase one of his.
Thank you

Andy, you can take me off the alternate list, thanks