ZGrow I - A.L. Rainbows

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey guys, we're down to just under 3 weeks. Can I get everyone to review this for your lighting setup? Also, if you can also post your current head/baby count, that would be cool. If you're in the running, continue to post pictures please!

I'm missing a lot of setups, and may have yours wrong, so please verify and post up any changes/headcounts.

View attachment 18913

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

0 heads 0 babies
Switched to led lights 4/25/14.

Sent from my typewriter.

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
At 6 heads plus two baby bumps under neath the polyps

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
11 heads with skirts - about 4-6 more bumps under the bigger ones. 250W HQI 14K Phoenix - Aquamedic.

Last edited by a moderator:
"11 heads with skirts - about 4-6 more bumps under the bigger ones. 250W HQI 14K Phoenix - Aquamedic."

JDA- Please grow the 6 more before the end :) - Thanks!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
jda123;306742 said:
11 heads with skirts - about 4-6 more bumps under the bigger ones. 250W HQI 14K Phoenix - Aquamedic.
Wow JDA talk about sudden explosion of growth!!!!! You only had 1 polyp 5 bumps in your last update. Good for you guess 500par MH rocks the growth once they settle in huh?

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Officially out. Plug is completely bare now.
Almost made it to the end.

rplank

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member

Only a few days left till the end of this contest! I will end up with a net grow of six. One is not visible on the other side. Not worried about getting a full pic because I know others have more!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We have 3 days left, be sure to get you final pics in if you intend on getting counted for the $$$.

I believe there are people with 9 or so heads as of a couple of weeks ago. So that gives you an idea, if you're under this count, don't kill yourself trying to get pictures in for the official count.

All that I do ask is you post your final head and baby count so we can see what setups did well vs ones that didn't fare as well.

Also, review the rules if there's ANY questions. I've been getting a few PM's, and I keep referring people to the rules on post # 1, so if something isn't clear or covered, let me know.

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I had 4 new heads with 5 total. I think I almost guessed my growth number haha

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I ended up with 9 plus original. Then a week ago the 9th stopped opening so I will say 8+1 baby for a total of 9+1 baby.

edit: not going to bother with a picture unless absolutly required, because I saw someone with way more heads already so I know I'm out of the running :) I was just updating for the scientific portion of this.

BryanF

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mine fell behind rock work and I havnt seen it in a few weeks. Can't get to it without some serous work. Last I knew still had just the one head.