Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
PayPal payment sent!

Josh, thanks for supporting this grow out with killer frags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kutcha

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
munch what is your last stop south cause i will be coming from the air force academy in northern colorado springs just paypaled you the 20

Last edited by a moderator:

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes indeed. I live in Parker as well, just East of that, so I can hold stuff if needed as well.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
kutcha;293550 said:
Does anyone live in colorado springs that is picking up that could pick mine up as well?
I can grab yours and you can get it when you come drop of my led if you want, just let me know

kutcha

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;293551 said:
I can grab yours and you can get it when you come drop of my led if you want, just let me know
yes that would work oh FYI he is shiiping them out today or tomorrow now cause the roads are icy........so freaking done with this company lol but i have tracking for it...

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Payment sent, please confirm.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Schedule hasn't been set, as they were just cut. Once healed, I'll pickup and have a schedule for everyone to see, a day ahead if not two.

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah that's me Lan.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, I'm working on a route, so please post up a spot along I-25 that's semi close to you, and I'll work it into the schedule. I'll be between Loveland and Park Meadows Mall on the delivery date. As I get suggested stops, I'll update the first page - first post.