Zoa I'd pls

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got this as a hitch hiker on one of my pick up from cali...it was too small to tell before but now it bigger it is nice looking very bright orange with green and black speckles ... I tried looking it up closest thing I found was flaming mohican but still not sure , I hope it is flaming mohican lol....so what do you guys think it is,say flaming mohican or some kind of krak lol....

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Rumen that looks like a GMP mixed rock, so that could be any of the Golden Reef Basket morph zoas. I would guess its a flaming mohican or the likes myself as well.

* I would however not get over zealous about cutting things off of that disk (assuming its one of those crazy disks with zoas growing on birdsnest) until it has settled into your system for several several weeks. Then I would let any frags cut heal for several weeks as well before selling or transferring systems. Just my opinion and experience with those rocks

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;330831 said:
Golden kraks? :p

but on a more realistic note, they are a morph off of golden empires. Pretty rad zoa for sure.
I'll go with golden krak lol plus I already have golden empires they are more yellow

CRW Reef;330836 said:
Rumen that looks like a GMP mixed rock, so that could be any of the Golden Reef Basket morph zoas. I would guess its a flaming mohican or the likes myself as well.

* I would however not get over zealous about cutting things off of that disk (assuming its one of those crazy disks with zoas growing on birdsnest) until it has settled into your system for several several weeks. Then I would let any frags cut heal for several weeks as well before selling or transferring systems. Just my opinion and experience with those rocks
Man you know your stuff chad, it's exactly what it's on thanks for the heads up... not planning on fragging to sale but it will be in my next masc auction pack ....so boys and girls be ready to donate when time come....

Munch;330839 said:
Looks a lot like my Flaming Moes... well done!
I hope it is , but I still like golden krak better lol

Balz3352;330890 said:
Maybe scarface? Idk just throwing it out there
Nope not scareface cause I have scareface