Acro grow i

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sctip;358667 said:

I think it's doing great. It's encrusting on the rock not sure if you can see it or not.
Ok this is so much better than mine.

BrianH

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
No change in size for me. I moved it too high in the light and the top of the coral bleached a little. I have moved it back down now.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Time for this months update, I'm getting growth at 2 of the corners, but not encrusting to LR yet. Color is better for me from last month as I moved it lower. Hopefully another good month of growth ahead because I want to see what those nodules at the corner do! Pics:

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
TheRealChrisBrown;361181 said:
Time for this months update, I'm getting growth at 2 of the corners, but not encrusting to LR yet. Color is better for me from last month as I moved it lower. Hopefully another good month of growth ahead because I want to see what those nodules at the corner do! Pics:

I see a branch coming off there :)

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
These photos are from 9/12/15. Minimal increase in overall size but has a little bump growing out from the corner and encrusting down the plug a bit.

Luke.Fraizer

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I picked one of these up from Seth before he moved and I have insane growth! It is actually a really cool piece. Excited to see it get bigger!