Bill's back to the future 34g RSM build!

[attachment=67958:name]

Hmm lets me upload them if I email them to myself but I cannot upload them using iphone or from the files I put on the computer. Thanks for the heads up!

[attachment=67985:name]

Junes tank shot, I have to save the file as something else and it goes from 3mb to 140kb so it doesn't look as good. This is where I was starting to freak out that my tank was always dirty no mater what I did.

[attachment=67986:name]
And here is the tank as of this month! I had to move some rockwork to get better flow behind the rocks where a lot of junk was collecting. I have a lot more pictures but emailing them to myself and a file reduction isnt worth it at the moment. I will keep posting current shots and go back and revisit some additions I made once I work out the bugs. A huge thank you to all of Masc, and the people that have helped me a long the way. There is a lot of experts in this club and I have found that it is better to ask than to wait and see and of course post pics and always do a water change if you are concerned :)

I still cant post like I had been for the last 2 years something is up with my comp. I did some minor adjusting of rocks and cleaning today, first time since in 3 weeks!! Lifes just crazy busy, im not ready for finals!!!! I hope to get a good scrub in during winter break but for now the thing is on auto pilot and doing semi well. There was a lot of film algae and diatoms from adding some new sand, but its looking good otherwise.

Thanks Charlie! Now if I could stop messing with it things can grow faster, but the again if they grow faster Ill need a bigger tank!!

[attachment=68108:name]

So it looks like I can post pic sometimes and not other is because of the size lol, the iphone is much bigger pics than my old phone. Now I should be able to update more with what runs the tank and what not, hopefully during winter break.

So I mainly left things alone except for chopping up some corals and trying to get friendlies to grow side by side . I'm starting to get the hang of fragging too.

[attachment=68110:name]

I think my tank takes better pictures at a local area than all over, the led light blasting in the camera sucks!! Will leds blind us from staring in the tank too long?!!

Haha you guys. Charlie I wish,that's the mother (hate to call it that cause it too is a frag). The frag I cut off the back is transparent and tiny but thankfully still alive. I've spoken to Laura at reefgeen and to keep the survival up im going to place it next to the mom until it starts growing and colors in, she said usually 6 months. But that is the plan, I really want to get this one on my trading block. Its really unique with random shapes and is a blast to watch eat. Everyone should have one! But with that said I've got 2 guys in Aurora, you and Juan on the list :)