Blender v Rics

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
like Jon said, with florida's that is about the only way to split them, but with my yumas all I do is cut the smallest lil bit off the foot and it just becomes a mushroom, Alex picked one up last week.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
jeez, I take a break from the site and this is what I come back to? A guy can't get a break around here, lol. I'm just waiting for my LTA to move out of the breeder basket, then around the blender and into the basket we shall go!!

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Actually, it didn't. One of the mushrooms didn't even get cut, one got cut in two, the other got the full force. They are currently chilling in the breeder basket, hopefully they can't go through the net and be coral food. I'm thinking that they are because, my brains all have their feeders out

Last edited by a moderator:

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll def try again. I'm waiting for the originals to either live or disappear. For the time being, had to put the nem back in the breeder, with the shrooms. I guess the nem hates the pico.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Update, new shrooms have started growing from the little chunks. As an added affect, the original shrooms look much more neon, although I think its the fact that they are now in the main DT as opposed to the pico. Also they haven't expanded fully yet.