Blindrage upgrade Build

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Updates

Well this thread needed some updating. The tank is a mess of plugs stuck all over the place, and only a few of them are in their final positions, but I wanted to include a FTS and a pic of the newest member of the crew.

The yellow tang is trying to steal the show in the FTS. The Jawfish in the individual photo came from Aquatic Art, and has settled in nicely. His name is a point of contention around the house, but I am pretty set. Since he is a Blue Spotted Jawfish we started calling him Blu... mostly so I could yell "Your my boy, Blu!" at random times. While I liked Blu, I also though he needed a real name, so I began calling him Barry. So he became Blue Berry, but my wife hated that. So I added King to the name as well... Blu Barry King... or BB King for short. I like it, and I am sticking with it. :)

So after the boring story on how things end up named around my house, here are the pics.

[attachment=65750:name]

Yeah, it's not a mess of plugs at all. I think it looks great, and I love the name too. Funny how that worked out.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ya wow Rick, the rock work is killer !!!!! Good work I like it.

Also im 99% certain these are pink zippers if you were still wondering