bta

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
nice I got a small frag of ora pearlberry the other day and I love it too. Also got some rainbow stylo that is pretty sweet same day

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
who me? if so I can tomorrow. my lights go out at 9, and with my trusty coralife strip losing time Im behind 15 minutes...

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yea you if you couldd i like sps probably more then anything.....and if or when you do frag put me in line ill pay if shes purty

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yea majano.... or set up a species tank get it far away from you DT

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man now I will be on the watch for more since this one appeared with a friend ill bet there is more. At least they were on a plug

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hopefully you caught it fast enough

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea I think I did I hope if not ill kalk a rock before I get infested exspeacialy after seeing what they do to hard corals

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
They are not majanos, come look at my large one, guarenteed. The first one i had is the size of a baseball right now.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
mine has also stopped splitting ever sense it found a good location and started loving its habitat. majanos will contuinue to split. I have had it in my tank for six months, ever sense i set it up and it has split four times, the first two splits i have in my tank still, the mothe (first) one is huge and is clearly a bubble tip, Tlscr if your concerned let me know and i will take if you find it.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Typically when BTA split they split in half that means the one that "split" from would only of been about the size of a quarter. Dbarnes any chance you somehow got Majanos in your tank and one popped up by your BTA and you thought it split? I don't know in fact I am not very smart but It looks very much like a Majano.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Still strongly convinced otherwise but i will leave it up to tlscr. ill take a pic of mine tomorrow when my lights are on.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dont know man, when they all split it happend in the period of about two weeks, then it stopped and the one that i relocated (i only wanted one) started growing much fasted than the other ones which were located in a diffrent tank. they never split again, i then located all four in my main tank in order to brake down the tank they were in, they all did fine and never split again. I then gave one to tlscr, my two i have in my tank are doing great and i would strongly argue their species, however like i said its tough to tell as they are not huge by anymeans.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is yours bigger? And yea ill take it to elite if you guys think they can id it correctly id hate to toss out two btas. Oh and my two are the same ish size after there divorce. But I am still on the line about it I think they look like mojanod but they look like btas as well