Cell Phone Repairs/Hardware/Software/Services

Anybody needs cellphone repair, housing replacements, troubleshoot...ect... just ask, I can give you quotes (Free Estimate)

Can fix ANY phone! (If there's a problem, there's a solution)

Last edited by a moderator:
some sd card can not be read on certain devices, was it working before? i find most success rates with sandisk or kingston. Had you every forced the sd car into the reader? when did it start happening?

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was fine before, stopped working about 2 weeks ago, never been forced into anywhere. I swapped out the Xoom card and that card works fine. I can't read the phone sd card on the comp either nor can I reformat it.

I would recommend seeing if the contact of the sd card and sd reader if its ok. It's sounds to me that its your sd card since your unable to format it. Have you tried using a new sd since? If it reads the new sd, than its for sure the card if not its the reader. If for some reason its actually the reader than we would need to either use a flow machine to reset the sauder on the motherboard or replace it with a new one. Oh yea try going into setting and re-mount the sd... It's possible it might work.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can you fix a badly damaged screen on an iphone 3GS? The phone still works but the glass is SHATTERED pretty hardcore. Let me know...Pm Me. Thx!