Cindy's 125 becomes a 180

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Cindy's 125 becomes a 180

You know they are busy setting it up if Cindy hasn't been on here for this long... ;-)

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Last I knew water had to settle hopefully I got lights programmed properly. It was looking good when I left.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Holy raisin skin, Batman!
The water finally cleared up this morning, and we got the 'scaping done, put the fish and most of the corals in, and dried our hands off. I need to get a glass cleaner and some pods, do a final dip on the zoas & put those in, and we're good to go. I'll take some pics and post them then.
I think I'm gonna get either a naso or a blonde naso, and several more lyretails. Debating whether or not to get 4 or 5 more banggais. The one I have now is pretty big, and I don't want him to pick on the little guys.

greeneyedgirl

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member

Wow. How exciting.

CindyL;232928 said:
Holy raisin skin, Batman!
The water finally cleared up this morning, and we got the 'scaping done, put the fish and most of the corals in, and dried our hands off. I need to get a glass cleaner and some pods, do a final dip on the zoas & put those in, and we're good to go. I'll take some pics and post them then.
I think I'm gonna get either a naso or a blonde naso, and several more lyretails. Debating whether or not to get 4 or 5 more banggais. The one I have now is pretty big, and I don't want him to pick on the little guys.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Andrew_bram;232936 said:
Are the lights working.
I think so. I might want to adjust the timing on when they first turn on. I'm thinking that I'd like them to be at full power by 11 am, rather 1pm, and start ramping down around 8ish and be off by 10.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet! Thursday is plenty early. When you come over, show me how to work the thing so I don't look like a helpless female. Not that I don't like being on the receiving end of expertise, but I'd like to know how to take care of some stuff for myself, if ya know what I mean...

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Michaels giving me spit about the blue pics, so when the white lights are on tomorrow I'll take some more.