Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
rplank;322495 said:
Score! Got goby, frozen food, and a camel shrimp too!
You have a fowlr tank right? Camel shrimp eat coral.

deboy69

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
zombie;322961 said:
Thats an apex lite. You can get those new for 370. If it were a full apex, that price would be a steal.
Why do you have to **** in everyone cheerios? Negative nancy all the time. It's called negotiation of a price I'm sure you could get it cheaper.

Edit:
Amazon has it for 425 right now. Granted I don't think the make the lite anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
deboy69;322962 said:
Why do you have to **** in everyone cheerios? Negative nancy all the time. It's called negotiation of a price I'm sure you could get it cheaper.

Edit:
Amazon has it for 425 right now. Granted I don't think the make the lite anymore.
If someone negotiated down a lot, then it might be worth looking into. Neptune has discontinued the apex lite, but there are still a bunch floating around from vendors that bought a bunch before they stopped production. Salty supply sells them for 369.99 free shipping, no tax btw ( https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...F-8&sa=X&ei=9K7uU9WjL8W2yAT5hYJQ&ved=0CBwQuSQ)

And Im not being a negative nancy. I just thought I should point out that 350 was a terrible price to pay for that since he listed in his add that he paid 525 for it (which he obviously didnt) and someone who doesnt know the ins and outs of the apex models could think that that was a wonderful price (since the full apex sells for 525) and jump the gun without looking into it further and negotiating properly. That should ideally sell in the $200-300 price range depending on age, condition, and the quality/age of the ph probe.

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Last edited by a moderator:

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
I just emailed him as I have been looking for a display tank but I'm sure you guys can get there faster as I live in the springs

Status
Not open for further replies.