Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize. Just looking to sale this tank as soon as possible. If it must be removed please do so and I will go elsewhere. I don't mean any bad intent. Sorry.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cyzicus;321618 said:
I apologize. Just looking to sale this tank as soon as possible. If it must be removed please do so and I will go elsewhere. I don't mean any bad intent. Sorry.
No worries..we've mentioned in the past that under "emergency" circumstances we would consider looking the other way on sales posts.

If anybody feels otherwise, please PM a BOD member so we can have a discussion...but you're OK in my book.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cyzicus;321581 said:
Selling the tank, stand, led light and all livestock.

Long story short, I have to buy a plane ticket for my family and I to get to a funeral in a month so I'm biting the bullet and letting this tank go. It is up and running right now so obviously there are no leaks and the tank is well-kept. It is shallow, the dimensions are: 16in high, 24in deep, 48in long. It's running as a freshwater tank currently, but can be used for any kind of tank you want, but the background would have to be removed with some work.

In the tank there's a small Axolotl, 3 clown loaches, and 2 Rainbows "sharks." Nothing too special, but they must go as well. If you do not want them just let me know and I can donate them to a LFS. All plants are live as well.

Asking/hoping 700 For everything: tank, stand, light, fish....everything. obo, seriously obo.

I also have a ultra bright 48in LED Finnex light. Just make an offer for it. View attachment 20671
Since nobody seems to have a problem with it, just post it in the classifieds section so this thread doesnt get hogged up with your sale.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;322077 said:
That 200 gallon may be a great price actually. Looks like it comes with a lot... Too bad no pics.
Agreed it's a good price and a great price if all of that comes with it. I sold my 180 with stand and canopy only for $550.

Status
Not open for further replies.