DD Nanoscope Group Buy

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so an update, the scopes were supposed to be delivered this last friday, May 6th, however because of the flooding in Tennessee, the FedEx shipment had an exception and delivery was rescheduled for today, May 9th. I havent heard from my wife if the shipment came in or not, however the tracking says it was received. Now, I wont be home until Sunday, but I will be home all next week. Lets plan on pick up for the week of May 16th-20th, if that works for everyone. Sorry for the delay, I was hoping to have them for pick up this past weekend!

Cheers~!
Jon

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so the scopes are in and I will be home all week until Saturday. If you would like to come pick them up, please let me know. There is a good possibility that I may be in the Denver area sometime this week so for those of you who are down that way, if this would work better, let me know.

Cheers~!
Jon

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I want to see some sick close up pics you guys!!!

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very nice shots Jaime. I may regret that I didnt get it. If you want to borrow a tri-pod, let me know.

jonthefb

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very cool shots Jamie! Glad you are enjoying the scope!

I think that I will be in the Boulder/Westminister area on Thursday morning, probably from 8-12. If this works, please let me know. If not, you are always welcome to come up and pick up!

Cheers~!
Jon

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Jaime I bet soon you are going to be a pro. Those are not bad for you first try.