DIY - YodaReefer build

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
pm'd

TE=YodaReefer;320456] View attachment 20548
I was talking to my Dad about my new set up and he had some extra supplies laying around so he put together a stand for me. Pretty basic, but hey, it's free! :)[/QUOTE]

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Nice! Free is always good!

The set up!

[attachment=67470:name]

My apologizes that I did not make it Saturday. I thought I would be able to finish setting up my tank in AM...I was very wrong haha. I going to the LFS today to see if might be able to get some Cheato and other things, but as of right now everything seems to be running smoothly :)

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Lookin good. Going to be a fairly long cycle with just dry rock, do you have any live rock to add to it? That sump also looks pretty full, did you do a power fail test and make sure it doesnt overflow when the power is cut?
And looks like you will need to invest in a rodi system soon lol

SynDen;320827 said:
Lookin good. Going to be a fairly long cycle with just dry rock, do you have any live rock to add to it? That sump also looks pretty full, did you do a power fail test and make sure it doesnt overflow when the power is cut?
And looks like you will need to invest in a rodi system soon lol
I looked and looked for a good key use on water level in the sump. I couldn't find anything. Any suggestions?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
If it doesnt overflow when the power to pumps is cut, then you are good. If it does then you just need to remove enough water so that it doesnt overflow when the power is cut.