Fantasy Football 2011

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Depends on who you want

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
get your offers in. Have a few will be making counter offers soon.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
check your FF e-mail

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
so you want me to accept the offer Aaron?

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I dunno, that may be frowned upon unless its fair, I will give you good players, I just need any thing other than a QB!!! He cant carry me, obviously!

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok you power houses watch out, they are coming for you !!!!! Courtesy of the trades made at this time Aaron (wicked demon) owes 2 frags to the winner and Don (dv3) owes two frags to the winner. So dont be afraid yall have more to gain !

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Still have some good players. Get them while you can offer fair trade plus extra frag for the winner.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just for clarification. All my players are up for trade its really simple. I have players you want offer me a trade, I will most likely accept it. The catches 1.) Most players at any 1 time are 3. 2) All trades will cost you 1 frag to the winner at the end of the season. 3.) Following the rules already established if you come in 1st you obviously dont have to pay frags up or if you come in 2nd you do not owe frags either.

So as it stands right now:

Aaron (wicked demon) owes 1 extra frag at the end unless he takes 1st or 2nd. (2 frags due at this time if trade is not blocked)
Don (dv3) owes 1 extra frag at the end unless he takes 1st or 2nd. (2 frags dues as this time if trade is not blocked)

Dont be scared let the trades go through !!!!!!

Only benefit to me is my frag is paid by those who trade with me. = Free fantasy Football for me.......... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am sure it would be allowed just more for the winner and helps even the field. The top teams are so far out front they should not be scared !!!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
top teams just been lucky anyhow ...well except scott and adam they are untouchable ....still one spot left though for playoffs ....IMO

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
4 if I remember correct

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Fill your rosters people everyone is still in this race at least right now.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;121118 said:
Just for clarification. All my players are up for trade its really simple. I have players you want offer me a trade, I will most likely accept it. The catches 1.) Most players at any 1 time are 3. 2) All trades will cost you 1 frag to the winner at the end of the season. 3.) Following the rules already established if you come in 1st you obviously dont have to pay frags up or if you come in 2nd you do not owe frags either.

So as it stands right now:

Aaron (wicked demon) owes 1 extra frag at the end unless he takes 1st or 2nd. (2 frags due at this time if trade is not blocked)
Don (dv3) owes 1 extra frag at the end unless he takes 1st or 2nd. (2 frags dues as this time if trade is not blocked)

Dont be scared let the trades go through !!!!!!

Only benefit to me is my frag is paid by those who trade with me. = Free fantasy Football for me.......... :)
Your signature about sums up this little chain of events. "Ethical can be done from far away, as well un-ethical can be done from close up !!!!!!!!!!" Since you want to quit you find a way to not pay, which in turn hurts the chances of others. I don't stand a chance, but I am not going to quit. Even if no one voted against these trades other than me, they weren't fair from a league standpoint.