Fantasy Football 2011

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
scchase;117279 said:
So I have an extra top RB send me some offers peoples I want a top WR or do you all not like me or something.
Take a look at what Jake and I have and let me know, I will pass any trades off to him to decide.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;117279 said:
So I have an extra top RB send me some offers peoples I want a top WR or do you all not like me or something.
I will give you Dexter McCluster and one.....

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Will someone tell me how Jakes Jocks are doing, I want to sound informed! lol

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Ok I have a bunch of trades out so please check and review. If you don't like please cancel or make acounter offer I'm at my max and need some room.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
some of you got some players on bye week that you need to take care of ...dont make it easy, it screws the whole league up :)

Betsy ....bye week means teams have the week off so some of your players won't score points :)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
man i have decent team but every week things just dont work out for me one reason or another

waited all this time for foster and he's not doing $hit for me ...and then there is gates im sitting on ...lol

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
fantasy football = lots of luck, little bit of skill. my other league thats mostly women im tied for last.

120greefman

scchase;118880 said:
fantasy football = lots of luck, little bit of skill. my other league thats mostly women im tied for last.

I would say all luck. I know people that don't watch football, didn't draft their own team and are 5-1.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well, auto draft, definitely didn't help my chances. At 1-5, will the winner be posted here? I will paypal whoever at the end or they can pick coral. unless someone wants to trade Ravens D for my fee :)

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Heh no one is out of it yet so don't give up people. Last year in another league that was this size I started 0-5 and made the playoffs so it can happen.