Fantasy Football 2011

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;119086 said:
whats this stupid waiver crap? how do you know what the order is? lame.
Waiver is to allow everyone to have a chance at getting decent players when they are discarded instead of the first person to wake up.

You can check the waiver order by clicking League and looking at the standings. There is a column for Waiver.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
You all should of let me have Marshall I put in for him as well lol

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Hey her end of the deal wasn't bad either not my fault I managed to luck into 3 top 10 RBs heh. The Jackson pick was just dumb luck on my part

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
which reminds me of a question ...what is grounds for disputing a trade between teams and how many votes does it take to stop it?

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
No idea ask adam what the numbers are. As far as disputing I just look for trades that are obviously collusions such as a person trading crap players for stars. As long.as trades are relativly close.i.figure let em happen even if I think they are dumb

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ya but i want to oppose anything that gives you (the undefeated team) a better team ....lol
but maybe that's not fair?

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh wow.. Week 7 was crazy. Going into Sunday night I was 19 points away from defeat because Marshawn Lynch decided not to play and Greg Olson and my defense didn't put any of their usual points. With the other team having 3 players left with one being a RB I expected to be done and have another loss. I have to thank the Ravens for bombing that game and only putting up 16 points. Something Jay Rice should have been able to do alone.

BTW. Adam should be thanking me for giving the Algae Eaters back their first place spot.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Ya that was pathetic I even went to bed beating you barely but got hosed in stat corrections

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
My players are up for grabs make your offers