FTS's!!

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Full room shot.

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rocks, water, and salt are a good start!

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mike’s talk at Reef Ed got me motivated to spend more time with my tank. I did a bit of cleanup yesterday and removed a mostly dead birds nest colony and took out the frag rack. Here’s my Nuvo 38.

Pth03001

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mike’s talk at Reef Ed got me motivated to spend more time with my tank. I did a bit of cleanup yesterday and removed a mostly dead birds nest colony and took out the frag rack. Here’s my Nuvo 38.
Looking beautiful! I'm hoping to grow some GSP on the back of my tank as well, hope it looks half as good!

Pth03001

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here’s with all the corals I picked thanks @scchase and @Haddonisreef and Gonzo for the sweet deals! Don’t know why the picture is upside down :/
Juan I love the Island look and is that a flowerpot coral up front? My wife LOVES those but have always heard they are a rough go, any advises?

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Juan I love the Island look and is that a flowerpot coral up front? My wife LOVES those but have always heard they are a rough go, any advises?
Thanks I’m loving it so far. And I’m not sure What a flower pot is will google after this post buts it s a goniopora and I’ve always had great luck with them. Medium flow and light and never hurts to dose some time of amino acid to make them stretch out. Thinking of fragging that one becasue it’s way big for my tank.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
That thing has grown out well since I saw it last.