FTS's!!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ok this thread needs some love!!! How about we fire up a tank of the month contest? Lets say top 3 choices receive gift cards, with the top choice receiving $100 worth?

Anyone interested?
http://marinecolorado.org/threads/totm-guidelines-and-info.10612

Let's go ppl, you heard the man :D Let's see those full tank shots. Get out your cameras, get the tank(s) all dressed up in their Sunday bests, and start snapping shots. There be prizes to be won! Argh!!! (said in my best pirate voice)

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
When is the deadline? I just got a shipment of corals in so it's looking a bit frag tankish for the next week or so

nvm If I understand, voting for any FTS's posted in March starts Apr 1 and runs for a week.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
When is the deadline? I just got a shipment of corals in so it's looking a bit frag tankish for the next week or so

nvm If I understand, voting for any FTS's posted in March starts Apr 1 and runs for a week.
Dont worry, we are going to trying to do these at least a few times this year ;)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Wow you guys are rocking some killer tanks!!!! Holy cow, there is def going to be some tough picking of winners for everyone!!!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Everyone get your pics in! I'm going to put up the voting poll for the top 3 tanks later this evening, the tank with the most votes wins. Winner will be announced the morning of the meeting at Murrman's, this weekend. Winner will receive a randomly selected gift card to one of our sponsors.