• Juan Gutz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Catfish Charlie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Who's got funky critters in their tank? I'm not talkin' standard issue critters, beauty queens, or rock stars. I mean critters that belong in the land of misfit toys. Creepy creatures that don't look like their brethren. Dorkfish. Oddballs. Let's see 'em!
Maybe someone who knows how to work this thing could set up a poll for the members to vote on which one is their favorite?

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
OK, gonna bump this, and at the same time set the time limit for entries, add in the prize that goes with it, etc.
Entry time limit: Post your pic by the end of this week. I'll figure out how to add a poll so members can vote. Voting ends on the last day of the month. I'll contact the winner the next day to arrange for you to get your prize. No, I'm not going to deliver the prize to you, unless you want to pick it up at a meeting.
The prize: I make my own blend of dry food for my corals, and they seem to love it, based on the growth I'm seeing in them. So, I'm offering a portion of that to the winner of the funky critter contest who has hungry corals. If you don't have corals, or if they're not hungry, the alternate prize is a portion of the Elite Reef frozen food.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
4 so far... Not bad, but are those really the only funky critters in all of the tanks in all of MASC? I know there are more out there. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of people have tanks filled with nothing but misfits.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
In the immortal words of H2Ointolerant... PICS BRAH!
The deadline for entries is tonight at midnight. I will add a poll tomorrow morning (unless I'm still awake at midnight) to let everyone vote for their favorite funky critter. Voting will end at 10pm on the 31st. The winner gets their choice of either my coral food or a portion of Elite Reef frozen food.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Funky critters

You qualify. Take a pic of yourself underwater. :)

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
those are DEFINITELY funky, but I can't add him to the list for voting because it's past the deadline. Cool pic, tho! I want to get one, but I've read that they can nuke your tank if they kick it, so I'm scared to put him in mine.

C'mon folks, get your vote on!