Innovative marine 30 gallon.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Balz3352;315708 said:
And I thought I had a lot of frags in my biocube... Looks great!
Thanks. It would look better without all the frag racks and frags scattered everywhere. That is why I'm setting up a frag tank and also transferring my display to my new 40 gallon.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Balz3352;315711 said:
Id love to see some close ups... What can I say I joined the right forum... Pics bro! ;p
I will take some close ups tonight with my dslr. iPhone hates my radion haha. That's why the fts is all washed out.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya I would have to say that Josh's tank is by far the most packed tank I have seen to date. No idea how he manages to keep putting more in it lol

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Balz3352;318639 said:
This tank is even better in person! Even more packed than I thought!
Awesome tank!
Nice meeting you Josh, thanks for the frags and advice!
Anytime man. It was nice meeting you as well. Thanks for grabbing my frags for me it saved me a lot of time. Let me know how your frags do.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;318643 said:
Ya I would have to say that Josh's tank is by far the most packed tank I have seen to date. No idea how he manages to keep putting more in it lol
I'm about to solve the issue of being out of room. My frag tank will be here Monday. I'm ready to have my display tank back!!!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
****, I still gotta send you those stand plans, whats your email address??

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;318664 said:
****, I still gotta send you those stand plans, whats your email address??
The plans for the stand might need to be tweaked a little since I ordered the other frag tank we were talking about. I'll text you and let you know the changes. Not huge by any means. Might be able to keep it the same actually.