Just another 300g build

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome. Can't wait to see pictures

powdermonkey

Butterfly Fish
Unfortunately I have lost most of my sticks. Laziness allow for an alk spike. My beloved 6" pearlberry gone, amongst many others. A local buddy was able to keep a few small clippings for me. Needless to say not any coral pics coming soon, only the mechanical side for now. So if you are reading this and have DESIGNER sticks be sure to let me know!!

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I will have some frags for you when you are ready as well

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Nice! Dig out the crawl space to make a new room? About what I did in my house, but still awaiting the 300g in mine lol

powdermonkey

Butterfly Fish
Yes, dug out the crawl space. It was perfect because I already had my tanks in the basement that backed up to the crawl space. The room is 8'x14' with an elevated platform of 8'x4'. That space I did not want to dig out because of the house foundation. Which actually works good for the remote fuge. Installed 10' of lower and 7' of upper cabinets to try to minimize to clutter, wont work of course. Two floor drains and a sink using a Perfecta pump to lift the waste to the sewer line. The electrical consist of a 60amp sub panel. On both sides of the tank is 12 outlets on 4 breakers. The double outlet is controlled by the top switch with the middle outlet being controlled individually. Short of lights needing to be on timers I have always hated scrolling through the apex.