Lets revive the jobs offered/needed thread ...I need one

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi ...Im Don and I'm unemployed

I need a job
Bachelor's degree in finance ...no related experience
Experience in all aspects of construction/remodeling/hard labor, retail, and food service... I can learn anything and have excelled at every job I have ever had!!!

Want to know more? ...I can send you a resume

Im posting this in all seriousness but knowing this crowd ...let the jokes begin

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I told you I would give you a job, but now it is filled. however if you can handle Apt. Maintenance I could proabbly get you one.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Appreciate the offer Chris, I really do but I need to make enough to cover daycare, gas, student loans and actually make some kind of profit.

...The minimum I could work for is $12 probably more like $15 an hour

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Should be able to get a job doing apartment maintenacne for at least around $12 an hour with construction experience. Its basically what I do and I make substantially more than that though thats also with a lot of experience.

Don,
Im going to give a suggestion, but please dont underestimate or write it off before you check it out.
Im an Asst. Manager with Walmart. Entry level is 38k which is about 18 and change hourly, plus a good total wage percent bonus depending on your stores profit.
There are an unbelievable amount of career paths you can take from the asst. manager program, all of em are wage upgrades and some pretty unique positions.
Just check into it, walmart.com/careers there is an external application process that favors education and diverse work history. I had my doubts about working at walmart until I spent some time looking into the company and just how much opportunity was there. If you have any questions please let me know.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wish I would have known u were looking we just hired someone for me to train with no experience they started him out at $19 an hour

On another note butterfly pavilion is hiring someone to take care of there awuariums

300 gallon mixed reef
90 gallon bowfront fowlr

SteveT

Butterfly Fish
unfortunately butterfly pavilion is requiring that position to be filled by someone with or perusing a marine bio degree. I know the guy that helped set up their whole aquatics display. He is a very knowledgeable reefer and set up some great looking displays but they refused to give him a raise/promotion because of lack of degree, so he quit.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
thanks for all the suggestions guys ...there are some promising ones

keep em coming! thanks

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can't offer anyone a job, but I can offer anyone who enjoys the hobby and likes to write about it a way to make some extra money. Pm me if you're interested.

Michael Rice
Marine Engineers Aquarium Blog
Sent from Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Well we all know don likes to write. The question is can he turn 1000 little replies a day into a quality article. ;)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ChrisB;121471 said:
Well we all know don likes to write. The question is can he turn 1000 little replies a day into a quality article. ;)
sure i can!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
pm sent jamie ...

keep them coming ...thanks again for all the leads

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;121907 said:
Don, clean carpet with us. I average about $17.5/hour, that's with the 14 hour work day. It's long days and labor intensive. Commission based. LMK

What company Jamie?