LKoechle & SKoechle's 85 shallow

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any updates? Congrats on the baby! We just had our third 2 weeks ago.

lkoechle

Cleaner Shrimp
Hmmm no updates really. I have been a tabk keeper. I don't think I have done anything in a month aside from top offs and frozen food every now and then.

Thankfully, we anticipated this if I got pregnant and thats why we spent so much money on tech so things have been going along just fine.

There was a little bleaching on the rainbow monti and the purple stylo but I dont do water changes and dose amino acids manually. So before checking levels, I started dosing again and within two days the corals had started to recover. So I think the water was just stripped too much of nutrients thanks to no water changes and no amono acids dosing (cal and alk are controlled by the DOS, amino acids is all I do myself).

On another note, while feeding mysis today, I saw my mandy grab a piece but spit it out because it was too big. So I think I am going to make another mandarin training box for her and give her some supplemental feedings. She is still skinnier than I want her to be. But since she has shown interest in mysis and pygmy angel cubes (weird right?), maybe I can get her to eat something else like Rods original or micro pellets. She seems to ignore roe and black worms which is what my green mandarins ate, so we will see what she axtually finds appealing and get some weight back on her.

I would post photos, but my dslr battery is dead and I can't find the charger. So hopefully later, especially because I just cleaned it and its all nice and white again!