MASC App

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
The MASC app is updated and back up in the IOS app store for your downloading pleasure.
Just search MASColorado in the app store to find it. Let me know if you have any issues with it.

I am working on getting the app resubmitted to the google play store, but hope to have it back up there too, within the next few days. Ill post in here once it available there

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I just tried searching for the app for iOS and nothing came up.
Ya its not in the IOS app store anymore sadly. I have been trying for about a year now to tapatalk to republish it there but they still have not. Thye have the most horrendous customer service, and I would ditch them in a heart beat if there was an alternative out there... but i digress...
That being said you can get the regular tapatalk app and use it to get to MASC instead. It basically the same app just without the MASC branding

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
The web site works good in safari or chrome on iOS without the app. Just sayin.... if you need to use it this way. :)

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
The web site works good in safari or chrome on iOS without the app. Just sayin.... if you need to use it this way. :)
Ya, site is fully responsive so it should work well in any browser and on any device without the app :) Viewing it through the browser also gives you all the custom options on the site, including Chat, adv. search, image rotation, ect...