MASC DBTC Meeting - Oct 15th, 2022, 2pm @Reef Builders Studio

Angelo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know I've turned in to a reef equipment hoarder. Lol. Better to have and not need than to need and not have.

I'm bringing some Purple Monsters and Kryptonite Jawbreaker baby.

I'm also bringing a couple nice mushrooms to trade if anyone else is bringing extra.

Sent from my SM-S906U using MASC mobile app

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
See you all there soon

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If someone ended up with a very large frag of green digi that was sticking out or the water in the larger container. I’d love a frag! I sadly left it behind. It’s a grafted digi but only has green on it.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
If someone ended up with a very large frag of green digi that was sticking out or the water in the larger container. I’d love a frag! I sadly left it behind. It’s a grafted digi but only has green on it.
I ended up with it, since you left it on the counter. I'll frag you a piece next time you are down here.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Big thanks to Jake and Evan for the hospitality. Was great to see everyone and really great to see all the progress of the ReefBuilder studio
Now just gotta figure out where to put all the new corals. Got the perfect spot for that giant yellow tip chunk Jake cut for me, but gonna have to move some stuff around for most of the rest

flagg37

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Next time we’ve got to do name tags with our screen name on them. It’s good to put a face to a name.

Big thanks to Jake and Evan for the hospitality. Was great to see everyone and really great to see all the progress of the ReefBuilder studio
Yes, it was great to hear different approaches to our hobby. It made me rethink going bare bottom. Definitely not sold yet though.