Member Badges

BrianH

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I was wondering if I could pick up my member badge somewhere. I was at the November, December, and January meetings. Thanks.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
If anyone else needs a card, let me know - post on this thread. I'll have them for pickup at ReefStock. I'll set a time for pickup as we get closer.

gajake

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I guess I need a new card. Mine is expired. I attended more than two meetings during the past year. Won't be able to make Reefstock - can I get it at the meeting after that?

fish26

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
I need mine too. Here's a silly question . . .Why can't you mail them to us? ? Some of us don't attend the meetings, but we pay for our membership. I'd think the club can spend a few buck for postage and envelopes.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We can mail them, but yes, it would save the club a couple of bucks if you can pick them up at any of the upcoming monthly meetings :)

If you cannot pickup anytime soon, and need it mailed, send me a PM with your address info.

Last edited by a moderator:

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We're not opposed to paying for envelopes and stamps. I'm just trying to not spend as much of the clubs funds on postage, if I can deliver to meetings.

If you can attend a meeting and pickup, great! If not, no problem, we'll mail it!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
fish26;341101 said:
I need mine too. Here's a silly question . . .Why can't you mail them to us? ? Some of us don't attend the meetings, but we pay for our membership. I'd think the club can spend a few buck for postage and envelopes.
We've mailed out several cards in the past...I probably sent out 3-4 per month on average last year. I apologize if you were lost in the shuffle as we transferred "membership card making" from myself to Scott (Munch)...I had (and still have) some things going on that have unfortunately pulled me away from MASC lately due to a lack of free time.

That being said, we don't mail cards automatically. Feel free to post up in this thread or drop a PM to Scott if you paid dues and want your card mailed to you :) For those that have attended 2 meetings...we hope to see you again in person at a meeting and get your card to you that way since we have pretty high attendance rates. Otherwise, that'd be a huge volume of cards to mail out since we are making 10-20 cards per month depending on the event turnout. If you only make our larger events like ReefEd and the frag swap and would like your card mailed since you rarely attend...also post up. :)

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have cards for:
Fish26
mrobinson86
Mermaid Gardens
BrianH
gajake
asn-naso
SkyShark
SeaMonkey

I'll bring them to Reefstock, so PM me if you'll be there, and we'll meet up. Otherwise we can make other arrangements.

If you need a card, and have attended 2 meetings in this past year or paid your annual membership fees, let me know, and I'll crank one out for ya!!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll be at the show Sunday from 11-4, text or call me if you need your badge.

Scott

gajake

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks like I won't make this months meeting:heart-borken: Might be for the best as I'd take home more coral and I don't have room for it.
I'll look for you next month and get the card then.

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm going to have to catch you another time as well.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
No worries, I'll have them at the next meeting. Post up if you need one, and not on this list already...