My new, AWESOME anemone!!!

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I was just browsing on Live Aquaria tonight and came across this fantastic anemone in the Divers Den. It is a Maxi-mini anemone, which I really like, but usually only see in green colors. I really should not have bought it, but I could not resist! It is going to be shipped on Monday and be here on Tuesday. I'm sorry that the picture is so small, but It is the only one they had.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can't wait to see it in your tank.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great colors! I love Maxi-minis......I have one that looks like your profile picture and it is my favorite

lpsouth1978@msn.com

cindys;161448 said:
Great colors! I love Maxi-minis......I have one that looks like your profile picture and it is my favorite
I really like them as well. I have only tried them once before with very little success. I think the problem was that I was using a pico rope and it wwas probably not stable enough to keep them healthy.

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Alright here it is. My camera is not that great, so I attached 2 photos with different white balance, but neither is incredibly accurate. This thing is incredibly healthy! It is as sticky as a regular carpet and was difficult to get in the tank because it kept sticking to my fingers. It also attached to the rock in almost no time, I'd say 30 seconds or less. Gotta love Liveaquaria.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very cool.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice mini maxi!! I can't get great pics of mine either, don't feel bad. :) View attachment 6593 The mouth should be bright pink, with little dots of green on the tips off all the little nubs.