Need help troubleshooting one of my lights

Punjab

Angel Fish
Yesterday one of my 250w double-ended lights went out. I have icecap electronic ballasts and icecap 250w-400w pendants.
I immediately assumed the bulb simply burnt out and bought a pair of new bulbs today. Put them in and still nothing from the same fixture. I switched the ballasts and the ballast on the non-working light fired the other pendant so both ballasts seem to be working fine.
I also switched out the bulbs thinking maybe I just received a bad bulb and installed it on that side but I can't get any bulb to work in that pendant.
Is there anything in the pendant itself that could have somehow malfunctioned and is preventing the bulb from firing? I looked around the pendant a little but couldn't see anything obvious.

If you have any suggestions please help and thanks!

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Check the wires to see if one came off or melted. Also check your contacts for corosion and build up.

Punjab

Angel Fish
Okay, I took the fixture apart and sure enough there is a point of contact burnt out. I don't really know what this piece is though.
Does anyone know where I can find a new one of these little white squares?

Thanks in advance!

Punjab

Angel Fish
I fixed if after all. I just replaced that ceramic square with some wire connectors and it's back up and running.

Thanks for the help!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just make sure that plastic block is just a junction and not some sort of resistor (I know nothing about electricity, just want you to make sure)