Neogenix's "It Keeps Getting Bigger" Build

So, we picked up the 180 this weekend from Mike and Cindy! YAY! I also picked up a pair of Barracuda / Hammerhead Hybrid Reeflo pumps for my basement fish room, and a 100G rubbermaid tub... I spent Sunday going through the process of cleaning up the 180. All the coraline has been removed, the sides have been wiped down with vinegar (inside and out), and the paint on the back has been scraped off. I'm going to re-paint the back sometime in the next day or two, and I'm mulling over not painting the overflows over so I can see in, and then comes the stand cleanup (Killz + scrape down), and then holes in the floor...

The water stand, and QT tank stand are all painted out, and ready to get their tops on, and become fully assembled.

Here're some pics of the recent progress:

The water stand (long on it's side), and the QT tank stand (29g), in prep for painting.
[attachment=66742:name]

The 180g move in progress....
[attachment=66743:name]

The 180 after cleanup
[attachment=66745:name]

FinsUp!;306827 said:
It's looking really good!! Can't wait to see it up and running!
You'll certainly get visitation rights.

SkyShark;306837 said:
Over what time period? This is going to be a great setup!
Since about the beginning of Feb..... I did spend a month or so traveling in there though, so really just about a month and a bit.

So, traveling is now out of the way (new job and all). And the tank has regained it's primary place as my hobby. 2x 20A circuits have been run, water lines have been run into the basement, stands still being built though. BioPellet Reactor, and a bunch of plumbing arrived over the last few days, and so movement ahoy!

I won't be buying much coral at MACNA which makes me sad, but new job totally makes up for it.