1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

PAR METER - Rental Program

Discussion in 'Lighting and Equipment' started by CRW Reef, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Is the par meter available?

2. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member ex-officio

I’d love a turn with it too...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Yep its available currently

4. Thomas Doty

Thomas Doty Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I could use the par meter when it's available. My new shallow tank is bleaching with a hydra 26 on 10/100 blues...

5. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Sure, @High Plains Reefer has it currently but Ill msg him and see when he is going to bring it back

Thomas Doty likes this.
  6. apex_seeking

apex_seeking Copepod

I would like to get my name on the list, if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

7. SynDen

Sure, but the one requirement is that you need to be a club member to use it.

8. apex_seeking

apex_seeking Copepod

Gotcha. What does it take to join?

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

9. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

I was supposed to grab from Ken Sunday and totally spaced it!:/

10. SynDen

Ya, he is supposed to bring it to me this weekend

Two ways - First is to join 2 meeting a year, although sadly we haven't had a meeting since pandemic stuff. Will have some later in the year though, but nothing setup yet.
    Other way is to pay the $24 yearly membership fee. You will need to go to our main site (can't do it in the app) and on the front page there is a widget in the top right corner of the page with a dropdown to choose your membership level. It will then direct to paypal for the fee.

apex_seeking likes this.
  11. SynDen

Par meter is back in my possession. You can come pick it up from me downtown anytime. PM me to arrange a time

12. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

Haddonisreef likes this.
  13. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I need to borrow this when it's available.

Sent from my SM-G986U using MASC mobile app

14. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

15. SynDen

They never had it.
    Its at my house though, you can come get it whenever

Haddonisreef likes this.