Regrets from ReefStock 2023

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone have any regrets for things they wish they would have grabbed? There was a vendor on the far left that had 4 or 5 rainbow chalices. Almost pulled the trigger on one that had 5 colors.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
No regrets here I got lots of awesome stuff. There is always more I would like to get of course but pretty happy with what I did get.
I saw some nice rainbow chalices at Reefworks and I almost bought one but ended up buying this huge tri colored goni colony from Biggs instead. I also got another blood red goni, a couple acans, a koji wada nepthea, a NPS gorg, a few pretty sticks, and 24k gold torch. All in all was a good show

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
No regrets here I got lots of awesome stuff. There is always more I would like to get of course but pretty happy with what I did get.
I saw some nice rainbow chalices at Reefworks and I almost bought one but ended up buying this huge tri colored goni colony from Biggs instead. I also got another blood red goni, a couple acans, a koji wada nepthea, a NPS gorg, a few pretty sticks, and 24k gold torch. All in all was a good show
Was reefworks over to the left when you walked in? I'm trying to find the floor plan... There was another vendor that had a single one towards the middle that was beuatiful but a bit outside my price range.

Last edited:

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think it was Reef Donkey that had the chalices. Just watched a walk around video and caught a shot of them

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya, Reefworks was more in the middle, near the raffle tables and just behind Murrman's