Sunburst recovery thread

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I picked up 4 sunburst from a friend who had a heater stick on. Will be medicating them with cipro for 7 days. These guys are in my frag tank which is plumbed to my display. Here is a pic in current state. I’ll update this thread every other day w a pic.
View attachment 20260

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You have any idea how hot that they got? I am just curious to know in case it every happens again. I have heard that people often raise them up to 85 to get them to split - I guess that they don't have a cutting board and knife.

Good luck.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
You have any idea how hot that they got? I am just curious to know in case it every happens again. I have heard that people often raise them up to 85 to get them to split - I guess that they don't have a cutting board and knife.

Good luck.
Not sure of exact temp but had been warm for a few weeks he said.

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are they eating? I don't feed mine, but they do catch some stuff from time to time. If they have the energy to catch and digest food, then you are probably home free.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are they eating? I don't feed mine, but they do catch some stuff from time to time. If they have the energy to catch and digest food, then you are probably home free.
Actually yes they have! Been broadcasting a few mysis and photo as I would in the big tank. I dont feed mine either but think will help in restoring there color.