The Dr. Has gone insane Re-build

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
HOORAY! Crossing my fingers that the chips don't affect anything. Nice job on remembering to level it. I bet you're excited to see it all put together.

Dr.DiSilicate

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
CindyL;270487 said:
HOORAY! Crossing my fingers that the chips don't affect anything. Nice job on remembering to level it. I bet you're excited to see it all put together.
The chip ended up being unbelievably thin! It was like 1/2 mm! I put a bit of silicone in it. Not noticeable at all!

Mike, I'll be posting pics as I go. The "real" aqua scape will need to wait. Lots going on at work. I'm curating a show as sell as in 3 and have a room at another craft show. Ooh yea, I teach too. Lol

Dr.DiSilicate

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Andrew_bram;270503 said:
Make sure to recheck level once you fill. Things tend to settle out.
Ha! I'll double check as I go. It is on carpet. I've had the entire family in it though. Lol

Dr.DiSilicate

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
rings343;270600 said:
Hey man do you need sand just double ordered from macro rocks I have 320 lbs of sand coming in
Thanks for the offer man. I'm moving the sand I have as it is really new. Hope you can get it gone quick. That's a lot of sand!

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
The girls look really interested in the tank like mine! HA HA

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
fishguy69;270872 said:
The girls look really interested in the tank like mine! HA HA
prolly wasted from the silicon fumes.....

whats the silicon for? i see it sitting in the tank....

Dr.DiSilicate

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Thanks everyone!!!!! Fred, the silicone is for future use... Just grabbed it. Chad, hopefully I don't blast the crap out if stuff. Lol at this point I'm not even going to use the white led's. Just 2 coral plus t5's, the three Chinese led's for the blue pop! And the two 25o watt halides for maybe 4 hours for the spectrum, and growth. Still haven't gotten the colors and polyp extension than with the old halide. Mike, no one is more excited than me!!! Well, maybe fitz... He gets his on Sunday!

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks amazing!