Why are my threads being deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I only see that you created one and it should be good to go now. Sorry I got your message on FB as well

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ps - Prob was removed because it is advertisement for a non-sponsoring vendor. I think it is ok this time around but well prob need to chat about these type of scenarios in the future as this is the first time I have heard of the event as well.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
CRW Reef;641440 said:
Ps - Prob was removed because it is advertisement for a non-sponsoring vendor. I think it is ok this time around but well prob need to chat about these type of scenarios in the future as this is the first time I have heard of the event as well.
Doesn't make sense. I don't see reef builders as a sponsor yet reef stock was blasted all over the forum

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Did you see MASC at Reef Stock? How much did you pay for your booth? MASC's booth was donated :p

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Let me be clear on this, it is not up for discussions on the public forums. The advertisement has been approved and is live on Allyson's Forums as well as Bush's posts on Facebook. Any other discussions regarding this will be discussed offline. Everyone I know has my phone number, please give me a call with any issues or discussions you would like to have.

Last edited by a moderator:

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;641444 said:
Let me be clear on this, it is not up for discussions on the public forums. The advertisement has been approved and is live on Allyson's Forums as well as Bush's posts on Facebook. Any other discussions regarding this will be discussed offline. Everyone I know has my phone number, please give me a call with any issues or discussions you would like to have.

I don't have your number please text me. 7202626187