BPreefer's 125 build

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
BPreefer's 125 build

jahmic;254492 said:
Lol I somehow missed that in your lost from last week. Digging the rescape too...the varied heights makes the islands stand out a little more.
Lol, thanks. Still trying to decide if I like the scape. I like the height just still looks like a pile of rocks, to me.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Open to suggestions?

I'd say make the formation on the right a little bit more "compact" so it takes up less of a footprint, then try to get that formation in the middle moved over to the right so that it's more off center. ;)

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
BPreefer's 125 build

Maybe try to eliminate the middle tower and add the two rocks to the sides and spread them out a bit. Stand and hood are awesome!!

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
BPreefer's 125 build

jahmic;254501 said:
Open to suggestions?

I'd say make the formation on the right a little bit more "compact" so it takes up less of a footprint, then try to get that formation in the middle moved over to the right so that it's more off center. ;)
Always open to suggestions. Thanks, I was trying to try the 5-3 rule but somehow got off course. Got overwhelmed with trying to use all the rock. :)

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
BPreefer's 125 build

Dr.HarlemTutu;254506 said:
Maybe try to eliminate the middle tower and add the two rocks to the sides and spread them out a bit. Stand and hood are awesome!!
I may try this, I started out only wanting two structures. But 6 ft is a lot to fill.

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
A little update. Livestock in and doing well. Need to clear out a few pieces I'm not keeping, but wanted to get the frag tank down. Still need to install apex and ai,s but its up and going. Hooray !