Chalice DBTC

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok I am giving away another frag here. DBTC is fun I wish more people did it!

I have been listening to older music all morning and just loving it so I wanted to extend this fun to everybody who is interested. I don’t like every genre of music but I won’t put a limit on genre. So here is what you need to do.

Just embed a video of your favorite 80’s or 90s song. It does not have to be an official video. If it’s the song with a blank screen that’s cool with me.

One entry per person. If you have other songs you want to share please use the MASC music thread(if it’s still there I haven’t look) as to not clutter up this thread.

Winner will be decided by the group. I will make a poll once the contest entry period is up.

Entry period is from Today until Friday 8/17 at noon. I will get the poll up after that, hopefully in this same thread. Poll will end the next evening @8pm Saturday 8/18 so I can bring the frag to the MASC meeting/BBQ. If you cannot make the meeting you must pick up in Centennial with in one week or next in line gets the frag. I am trying to thin out my tank and don't want to sit on a frag too long.

Winner will have a choice of one frag from two chalice frags. WWC Golden Eye (pink with yellow eyes) or Bubblegum Mummy Eye (blue with pink eyes). I think that’s what it was called back in the day? Pics below lol

View attachment 12669
View attachment 12670

Frags were cut last weekend so they aren’t encrusted yet. Yes I have spaghetti worms, no they aren’t pests. :p

Hope you enjoy this! Good luck!

Here’s my “entry” lol

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Gabe, I hope you win with that entry!

If not, I hope Gabe or Brandi wins, preferably Gabe

LOL I knew this was coming but first one! I'm not even going to play it. The thumbnail is all I needed to have it stuck in my head

I should have said you have to like the song

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Dont really need another frag but hey I love these DBTCs, and Yes more people should do them!

Last edited by a moderator: