CRW Reef - 29 Biocube Frag Tank

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ummm, do you think your zoas will be able to reach that food clip when they need a snack. :)

CRW Reef;185370 said:
Well first couple corals in to "test" the waters. Only a couple frags of green implosions, small frag of blue hammer, small chunk of gsp and a chunk of flame algae.

Not a great pic but shows progression lol

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Hmmmmmm nope I hope not!!! Esp since that's where I have the flame algae clipped so it doesn't end up in my overflow vents or in my Mp10

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok, ok so who ever suggested it would become another display tank might be partially correct.

This is all the rock and all the fish that will ever go in here. Picked up a elbi mimic tang that looks like and angel and a six line from Ambrosio Aquatics tonight. These will hopefully be my combat against algae and pests that may arise at some point.

You'll notice there is some of every type of coral in there. Ok ok Sps, lps, softies and zoas. So....I guess its good to go and time to start loading it up:)

So far:
Flame algae
Hollywood stunner Chalice
Blue hammer
Rainbow nem/manjano - not sure what it is
Green hairy mushrooms
And a few dif types of zoas and palys

* disclaimer - tang police yes the tang will be moving into my dt when the time is needed as I will need to be getting some big bad boys out of it here soon too ;)

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm just waiting for the full blown reef to explode into that tank. Lol

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk