Fantasy Football 2011

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;115070 said:
Don, you wont be so lucky, I am bringing the pain this week. (this is where I taunt you with Brady)
i just want to make sure i have this in qoutes for sunday ...lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
some of you guys have injured players on your rosters!!! ...get it together i need help knocking these 2-0 guys down ....lol

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
OMG!!! I could have won if my defense hadn't bombed. Everyone else played as expected except Forte who under performed by 10 and Olsen who over performed by 10. I only have a linebacker left and even if he sacks the quarterback, causes a fumble and runs it in for touchdown at their own 5 yard line, I don't think it will give me enough points to win.

If you grant me the 20 points that my defense didn't make my LB should pickup the other 5 needed to win. I doubt there is 25 points a LB can make.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
..Sad sad world you all live in...

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
othercents;115852 said:
If you grant me the 20 points that my defense didn't make my LB should pickup the other 5 needed to win. I doubt there is 25 points a LB can make.
Well I lied, my LB only picked up 4.75 points which wasn't enough to win even if I was given the 20 extra points my defense failed to get. Would have still needed another .46 points. They must have restated the points since I was certain that the LB only needed 5 more points.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ugggggg

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
So I have an extra top RB send me some offers peoples I want a top WR or do you all not like me or something.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
nm ...i got nothing for ya

and no im not a big fan of your team ....lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ALEX!!!!!!

wake up buddy we are all counting on you to kick the **** out them gerbils this week

pm sent ...lol