Fish Room build update

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So its been awhile since I have posted any updates on my build. The fish room in the basement is making progress. I got the sump all put together and my water change station partially complete. I have yet to drill the wall behind the sump for the plumbing but that should be done sometime after the hollidays.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Very Sweet. You are the most patient man I know.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Damn!!!!! Looks super nice...

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for the kind words. It has a long way to go as some here know and has been a stupid long project. I'm still constantly changing things along the way. In the grand scheme of things all I really have left is to build the display stand, steel is all cut and prepped, tear out a wall, install new tank, plumb and trim it out. Should only be another two years or so ;)

Oh and in reply to RP it's not an auto changer just ato. I will be plumbing for auto changes in case I want it down the road but for now water changes witll simply be the flip of two switches.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great looking room. Thanks for the tour when I picked up the RO/DI unit. Can't wait to see this completed.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
awesome! ....looks like you might actually get this build done one day :)

all this time i thought you have been making really nice price stickers for that stuff and figuring the best way to post the FS ad ....lol

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
"It has a long way to go as some here know and has been a stupid long project"

total understatement !

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
A little more progress. Most of the white sch 40 pvc here is just for a mock fitting and lots of pieces are still missing so this isnt a complete picture by any means. The important part was getting a mounting system in place to allow for easy access and removal of pumps and sound/vibration dampening. The rest of my sch 80 grey pvc order should arrive tomorrow and all the plumbing in the basement should be done in a couple weeks.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
crazy guy ....looks good

maybe you can sleep at night when this is done ?

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk