Labsalesguy 120 Build Thread

Hey! You can't replace your avatar without club approval! Where did our chain-vaping cross-dresser go?

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good_GReef;289232 said:
Hey! You can't replace your avatar without club approval! Where did our chain-vaping cross-dresser go?
he went where all chain-vaping cross dressers go of course!

however I'm not sure where that is sinse I don't hang out with too many cross dressers. Lol

Labsalesguy

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So here is some updated Pics! Some Aqua Life
parameters:
S.G. 1.021
Temp; 77.8
Ammonia: Undetectable
Nitrate:undetectable
Nitrite:less than 0.1
Phosphate; 0.1ppm
pH: 8.162

[attachment=66062:name]

Labsalesguy

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
and here is a cliffhanger hermit, and a snail I was trying to identify a few weeks ago. i think we came up with nassarius:
[attachment=66064:name]

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Looks good! Are you going with a full blown reef or FOWLR? I couldn't remember but if you go reef I have some SPS you can DBTC style!

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Just let me know. I have some birds nest that grew in spite of all the stupid things I did that should have killed them.

Labsalesguy

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So my last ATO was a float style...nothing wrong with it, but it did stick once, and level was about an inch higher than it should be in the sump. So I picked up a Hydor Smart Level and upgraded. Here is how I mounted it- going to 3 days holding well. I travel sometimes for work- so I need something dependable.
[attachment=66119:name]

Hodge Podge

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have the same Hydor ATO. It has been rock solid for the month and a half that it has been in operation. I liked the sensor. Seems relatively fool proof. I used the same pump as well. Great choice!

Labsalesguy

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
thanks-I like the design. And here is a picture- building an Iwaki MD70RLT as a backup pump. I am placing the female fittings on so it will be a simple swap! Close the valves, change the pump, open valves, plug and play!
[attachment=66121:name]

Labsalesguy

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Here are some refugium shots from tonight: you can kinda see my yellow sponge in the back, and some cool feather dusters! Sometimes I just look at the fuge for a few minutes at all the cool life. Also the red macro is growing strong.
[attachment=66124:name]